The world of Photography officially commenced on 1826, when Joseph Nicephore Niepce took the still of his estate from his upstairs window in the Burgundy region of France. Since then, giant strides have seen photography emerge from Black & White Photography, into the dazzling world of Color Photography and Movies. Then came the revolution, with Digital Photography completely doing away with the clutter and clumsiness of films. Miniaturization followed close on the heels, and soon mini-cameras were sprouting on all kinds of electronic devices. The most acceptable form of adapted cameras were found to be incorporated in the “Smartphones”. Since then, these “Phone Cameras” have been exhibiting a life of their own, with their ease of use, lightweight and instant transmission over the Network, and their vastly improving powers of sheer photographic quality in all its normal forms. With each jump in “Megapixel” capacity, these phones have begun exhibiting a wide range of powers previously thought impossible in such tiny devices. Photos from phones have now occupied a large chunk of the photographers output, both amateur and professional, and some of the finest cameras now adorn the top phones. This article is a brief selection and study of some of the phones with the best cameras.
The Best Cameras On Phones
Some of the phones with the best cameras are as follows:
- Google Pixel 3/3 XL: These phones have only one rear camera , but more than makes up for it with some of the most thoroughly inclusive software in the field. The Super-Res technology gives 2 X zoom, with fine detailed resolution. There is a wonderful Night Sight Mode, that ensures graphic dark mode filming. The Bokeh effect portrait mode is for impressive portrait photography. There is an Auto HDR facility which constantly improves the dynamic range shot taking. The “Top Shot” feature ensures automatic and high speed selection of the best shot/s. The rear camera is 12MP, f/1.8 lens, equivalent to 26mm on standard camera. The font camera is 8MP, with ultra wide angle lens, and the capability of high inclusivity of large groups.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G: This is the latest Samsung model, and the clear flagship of this Korean super company that is chasing iPhone to the ground. It has Ultra-Wide 12MP, f/2.2 with DepthVision Rear Camera. The Wide Angle 108MP, f/1.8, OIS, along with Telephoto 48MP, f/3.55, OIS, in the Rear. There is 100 X Super-Resolution Zoom, and Space Zoom 10 X Hybrid Optical Zoom. The Front camera sports a 10MP, f/2.2 multi-film lens that is unique. There is formidable software backup also, which allows stunning video capture even in low light, with Super Steady stabilization for zoom shots and travel shots. Movies can be shot in 8K. An enormous 5000mAh battery with 16GB RAM (512GB memory) ensures enough photo shoot capacity for any application. The 6.9-inch HD+ Quad infinity-O Display allows the Photographer the liberty to work on his output on his smartphone directly, with all editing facilities as well as transmission capabilities included. This is easily one of the best, if not the best camera on a phone right now. If they can shoot a movie on it, it will be more than sufficient for your adult dating profile pic on MilfFuck App. No need to worry the mature women will appreciate that high quality photo.
- iPhone 11 Pro: This is the latest and best of the Apple smartphones at the moment. A transformative triple-camera system that is super efficient, yet simple to use from the User’s point of view. This phone camera pushes the boundaries of what such a device can do. It has up to five hours more battery life than the nearest competitor. It allows the photographer to capture over four times more scene. The Ultra-Wide camera gives an expanded field of view, with an impressive 4 X optical zoom range. It can shoot 4K video with extended dynamic range and cinematic video stabilization, fully at 60fps. It has the highest quality video of any smartphone. It also has video-synchronized Audio Zoom and A13 Bionic for Real Time Processing.
- HUawei P20: This has a powerhouse of a camera system. The camera has RAW ability and manual controls as well as Automatic functions. It has 12MP f/1.8 Front camera, and 20MP BW f/1.6 dual Leica Rear Cameras. It also has 4K video recording, and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). The secondary mono-chrome camera offers wonderfully detailed resolution stills and videos. Yet for all this formidable armory, this is a very affordable premium smartphone, within reach of any enthusiast to suit the pocket as well as the desire.
- Sony Experia 1: With a massive 6.5-inch 21:9 aspect ratio screen, this phone is ideal for viewing and editing the results of extended shooting, as well as movies. With the 4K screen, it has a 12MP Rear Camera setup with triple cameras. It features a 2 X optical zoom, with standard lens and wide angle lens. Telephoto lens, Wide angle, Macro and Mini, Super Stabilization, and powerful software, make this an utterly formidable phone camera.